[Book Research] Is your nonprofit utilizing mobile technology?
[tweetmeme] The last four chapters of my book cover mobile social networking and mobile communications and fundraising for nonprofits, and I need some examples of success, or attempted success. If your nonprofit is experimenting with mobile technology, please share your experiences and links (if any) in a comment below. I am particularly interested in:
1. Nonprofits with mobile websites (please share the link!).
2. Nonprofits that are managing group texting campaigns, especially those that link to their mobile website in text alerts (I have yet to find one!).
3. Nonprofits that are utilizing text-to-give campaigns, especially those that use text-to-give graphics to promote their campaigns online (only handful it seems) and offer the ability to text-to-give on their mobile website.
4. Nonprofits that are using QR Codes (please tell me how!).
5. Nonprofits that have launched their own smartphone app, especially if you have an iPhone, Blackberry and Android version.
6. Nonprofits that are utilizing Foursquare, Facebook Places, Gowalla, Yelp, Google Places, etc. How?
7. Nonprofits that regularly upload photos and videos in real-time from a smartphone. Using TwitPic? TwitVid?
8. Any tablet apps out there?
9. Snaptags? Jagtags?
Book Tour Sponsors
Nonprofits Mentioned in the Book
Tools, Resources, and Nonprofit Service Providers Covered in the Book