Heather Mansfield presents comprehensive trainings on how nonprofits can successfully use social media and mobile communications. Her specialty is intensive three to five-hour how-to trainings, but she can also present an overview of social media and/or mobile technology for nonprofits in 60 to 90-minutes. To date, Heather has presented almost 100 trainings at conferences and events throughout the United States, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, India and Southeast Asia and more than 500 webinars to audiences worldwide.
Heather’s trainings are based on the practical experience gained through utilizing social media and mobile communications daily for the last eight years. Beginning with launching MySpace profile in 2006, she’s now built the “Nonprofit Organizations” communities on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, Flickr, LinkedIn, and Google+ to total more than 750,000 friends, followers and fans.
Her most common feedback from trainings include statements like:
– We’re still reeling from your presentation. It’s opened up a whole new world to us.
– I am completely overwhelmed, but so excited to start experimenting. I had no idea.
– Wow. I thought I knew Facebook. Obviously I didn’t!
– You are natural-born public speaker. We loved that the presentation was current, fast-paced and tailored to our mission. We were not expecting that.
– Most trainings and webinars about social media are too basic. I learned much more in this training than I was expecting to. Much more.
– [Usually whispered] Thank you so much. My boss was here. You have no idea how much this has helped him/her finally understand why this is important.
All that said, if you are interested in hiring Heather to present a social media or mobile technology training, please view her current public speaking schedule to check her availability and then contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org. Training fees start at $1,000 plus travel expenses. Thank you.