Free Mini-Webinar: Social and Mobile Media for Nonprofit Executive Staff
The content of this mini-webinar is specifically tailored for executive staff in the nonprofit sector, particularly those that are skeptical of the value of social and mobile media. The idea for this webinar arose from presenting more than 100 social and mobile media trainings and webinars in 2011 to thousands of nonprofit staff and still hearing that the number one frustration voiced by nonprofit social media practitioners is that “my boss doesn’t get it.” So, on behalf of all those frustrated staff, this webinar will:
- Demonstrate the value of social and mobile media to increase online fundraising.
- Illuminate how social and mobile media success requires professional experience or training in online communications and fundraising.
- Highlight the need to modify job descriptions of development and communications staff.
- Discuss the urgent need to prepare for the Mobile Web.
- Demonstrate how there is no one-size-fits-all-communications and online fundraising strategy anymore, and the longer your nonprofit resists change, the more you’ll regret it in years to come.
Please Note: This webinar has a maximum of 1,000 attendees, however, up to 2,000 registrations will be accepted because free webinars usually only result in a 50% attendance rate or less. To ensure your registration, be sure to login at least 5 minutes before the webinar begins. This is a one-time only presentation.